Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Night of Many Celebrations


























On Saturday, January 24, Tommy and I had our Housewarming Party as well as celebrating his 26th Birthday. We had family and friends over as we all ate, drank and played Wii and Cornhold. My sister even drove from California to spend the weekend with us. It was nice to have her here, as she helped out so much that night. Some of the more memorable moments for me was watching Irene V, whom I work with, play Wii for the first time. I found out later that week that she purchased a Wii cause "it's so much fun!" My sister was pretty amused by two of Tommy's co-workers; Jason & Will. HAHA I later spoiled the joke by telling her their real names. Once I gathered everyone around in the same place, we sang Happy Birthday to Tommy. I was a little embarrassed thought because we didn't have a birthday candle so I opted for a votive. It was a nice touch :)








No comments: